Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thank you sir

Please and, thank you sir, may I have another!
Profanity, although it was the weapon of choice for my Father, and he wielded it like a half-in-the-bag grundfuttock; I try to refrain from the use of profanity in this little corner of the world.  In the construct of life I have a mouth that has been described as “filthier than Kardashian vagina” but I digress.  Bill Cosby said it best, “Profanity is easy, you know the audience will laugh as soon as you curse”. 
So rather than keep to the low-brow hijinks of the bourgeois (and trust me there will be plenty!) I’m trying to class up the joint.  If you find it necessary to toss out a mouth bomb or three, please think, maybe grab a thesaurus and hit backspace before you go on banging away at that keyboard and posting something that’s just going to make you sound like Kenny Powers (Danny McBride is Classic).  So act as IF, you trout mouthed heathens.

Keep Hope Alive and remember it only takes a moment to be polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment