Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Break is Over

Alright, the break is over,
For someone who DOES NOT find partaking in the Social Networks a necessity of life this is very much a departure from my habitual assessment of things.  And frankly if anyone, and I mean anyone, can do this...might as well be this hombre.  Who am I?  Well, that would take another myopically devoted forum of my opinion to explain, so we’ll go with the simple Tale o’ the Tape. 
Name: Javier J. Lopez Esq.
Nicknames and Known Alias:  That Guy, A*****e, Boss, Rock City (ESP), Uncle Javy (NYC)
Record: 40-0, 27 by KO, 4 by TKO, 3 by Consolidation, 6 by decision
Age: I’m legal, what of it?
Height: Wish I was taller
Weight: Wish I was thinner
Training: 10+ years in the Beer and Wine Industry.  Talking, Dealing, Selling, Trading, Yelling and Overall Interacting with all of the fine folks that the entire Great State (Michigan, for you uninformed non-believers) has employed in “The Business”.  My name isn’t catchy but people know me.
I welcome confrontation on all fronts, just be prepared to come correct because no quarter shall be asked for and none shall be given…I am no way a Libation Liberator, Oenological Zealot or Fermentation Pharisee.  Just a man with a view who is rather nauseated by what he sees happening in the Great State, by the way of John & Jane Q. Public, to the consumption, recognition and comprehension of the grape and the grain in fermented form.  So until I collapse, I am going to be me and if you don’t care for what I have to say by all means tell me, lecture me, berate me because opinion is not fact. People can be lemmings and this is the greatest Industry in the world for Interpretation and Exploration. 

Just a few frivolities to get out o’ the way now and to be furiously enforced later (Damn shame we have to do this these days, Pistols at sunrise, A Duel anyone?).  This forum in no way supports the views of the writer’s employer or the producers of the products featured here within.  Any reprinting, reproduction or usage of the verbiage, text or incoherent content contained here within is prohibited (Ha Ha Eye Roll).  But to enforce that it would take a lawyer and I happen to have one of those.  Please contact Mark Cole of Moblo, Fleming & Watt, P.C. (734) 542-8400, Ext. 218 not only to sue me but for any of your legal needs. 

So what of it?  Beer, Wine, Spirits and the Like, Lets go see...


Please and Thanks: My starving artist brother in law is hoping to make it on a that artsy cable show Tosh.O so please check him out at: YouTube Search for Jumping Threw Doors - Fun Police Raid or http://youtu.be/yU3Y-suJ2bU  He's a big dumb animal folks so lets help this performance artist make his dream come true.
Keep hope alive, even though Dr. Jack (A Great Stater) has passed on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment